OSHA General Industry
Our online OSHA training courses are crafted in partnership with SkillSoft, a premier online training provider. They have crafted a 25-hour set of OSHA courses designed to train SEE Certified Safety Specialist on the rigors of remaining compliant with current regulations and most of all being aware of how to help end-users establish a proactive safety culture.
This series of courses goes beyond the equivalent of an OSHA 10-hour General Industry & OSHA 10 hour Construction course by providing an additional five hours of safety training typically optional in OSHA courses.
100% online! Learn at your own pace.
SEE CERT: OSHA – GENERAL INDUSTRY
Designated Training Topics
- 2.5 Hrs.Introduction to OSHA
- 0.5 Hrs.Slips, Trips, and Falls
- 0.5 Hrs.Fall Protection
- 0.5 Hrs.Fire Safety and Prevention
- 0.5 Hrs.Emergency Response in the Workplace
- 0.5 Hrs.Electrical Safety
- 0.5 Hrs.Lockout/Tagout
- 1 Hrs.
PPE: Personal Protective Equipment
- 0.5 Hrs.Hazard Communication: An Employee’s Right to Know
- 1 Hrs.Safety Data Sheets
- 1 Hrs.Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- 0.5 Hrs.Powered Industrial Truck Safety
- 0.5 Hrs.Forklift Safety Awareness
- 0.5 Hrs.Machine Guarding
- 1 Hrs.Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- 1 Hrs.Bloodborne Pathogens
- 0.5 Hrs.Industrial Ergonomics
- 0.5 Hrs.Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2)
- 1 Hrs.Confined Spaces
Total Hours 14.5