Safety Equipment Expert 201
What are the challenges Safety Directors face? And how can you help?
Do you have a toolkit to help people achieve compliance?
How do we measure the ROI of Safety?
Come join us in this 2-day course crafted by industry leading Safety Consultants and dedicated safety professionals. SEE 201 is designed to help provide the safety sales professional with additional insight into the Safety Directors world. Come find out what it takes to become compliant and the value of establishing a Safety Culture.
This course will help you understanding how safety saves lives and money; and how to help Safety Directors accomplish both. Come learn firsthand from a Safety Consultant about the benefits and challenges of safety at work. This course is part of our Safety Equipment Expert (SEE) Certification and covers a variety of topics, environments, and applications. Including:
- Hazard Identification, Prevention, & Control
- Respiratory Protection
- Construction Safety
- Fall Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Confined Space Safety
- Facility Preparedness
- Industrial Hygiene
- Hand, Head, Eye, Ear, Face & Foot Safety
- Insurance & Workers Compensation
All participants must pass a test at the end of the course to earn their SEE credit hours and prove they’ve retained this helpful knowledge. Take a dive into the Safety Directors world, register today! And don’t forget, the only expense incurred for our preferred distributors is travel. Another great example of the network’s continued investment and dedication to helping develop expertise within the safety community.
- 8:00-8:35amHistory of Safety
- 8:30-9:00amHazard Prevention
- 9:00-9:30amHazard Identification
- 9:45-10:45amHazcom GHS
- 10:45-11:45amRespiratory Protection
- 12:45-1:15pmWork Zone Safety/Hi-Viz
- 1:15-1:45pmConstruction Safety
- 2:00-3:45pmFall Protection & Objects at Heights
- 3:45-4:15pmHead, Eye, Face, Foot Protection
- 4:15-5:00pmHand Protection
- 8:00-8:30amElectrical Safety
- 8:30-9:30amIndustrial Hygiene
- 9:30-10:00amHearing Protection
- 10:45-11:45amConfined Space
- 12:45-1:15pmFacility Preparedness
- 1:15-2:00pmInsurance & Workers Compensation
- 2:15-2:45pmEssential Elements of a Safety Program
- 2:45-3:15pmSkill Sets of a Safety Professional
- 3:15-3:45pmSelling to a Safety Professional
- 3:45-5:00pmBREAK & FINAL EXAM